Friday 21 November 2008

Homeopathy for gardeners

I'm feeling very happy today - Surrey Organic Gardening Group has asked me to give a talk next Friday night on first aid homeopathy for gardeners. I find Gardening, organics and homeopathy go together very well for many people and I'm always glad to share experience and knowledge.

I had a great conversation last night with Mo, the Secretary of the group who is a huge enthusiast for homeopathy and we talked about the different remedies and topics I could cover within about 45 minutes. I've agreed to take some remedies with me for people to take home and try.

The talk will take place at 7.30 pm in Milton Hall, Carshalton and is open to gardeners who would like to attend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes it was hard to give up my half plot, but it was for the best really - I have a whole plot all to myself now. Yes we have a waiting list of I think about 20 for our site alone. Lucky I had the foresight last year to take on 144, overgrown as it was!!
I will have a good ready of your blog as I enjoy natural cures.

Esther Montgomery said...

I'm not sure about homeopathic first aid for gardeners . . . I rarely need anything other than antiseptic and arnica - but I'm not sure I'd trust that a homeopathic antiseptic would be 'strong' enough.

?

Esther

Anonymous said...

The only homeopathic remedy I've really used a lot is arnica (ointment), which is almost magical in its ability to keep bruises from blooming. I am super clumsy and always keep a tube in my bag and another at home! Cool that you shared with the gardeners - anything you could post here of what you sent home with them? - Karen (Seattle, WA, USA)